Spell to bring a lover back

  Question:


“I’ve never prioritized sex and, to be honest, sex with my ex has never been amazing. I want to get him back for other reasons and one of them is the fact that I still love him. Should I use a sex spell or a different spell to get him back?”

http://dissertationindia.com/blog/pages/get_back_lost_love.html

Answer:


“Only a spell caster who lacks experience will try to reunite you through your lower chakras. I, spellcaster Maxim, would cast a spell to bring a lover back to reunite you through love, spiritual and intellectual compatibility. I’ll make his feelings for you stronger and ensure that he finds all other women unattractive. As a result, he’ll come back to you. If you really love him, you’ll find a way to keep him.”


Question:


“I just learned that sorcery is just the first step to reuniting with my former lover, and the hardest part comes after it. Is it true that it’s not the witch or the sorcerer that can keep my wife with me but my behavior and choices? Please advise.”


Answer:


“It’s true. You can’t expect your wife to forgive or to turn a blind eye to your love affairs or selfish behavior. Magic is what can take her by the hand and bring her to you. The rest is on you, especially if your breakup was caused by your actions and mistakes.”


Question:


“I don’t really trust simple spells. You’ve said it yourself in your articles (I’ve read all of them more than once) that these are low-effective spells. If I decide to use magic, I’ll go all in and cast the most powerful of love spell. Would you tell me about one?”


Answer:


“I appreciate your loyalty as a reader, but I’m sorry, I can’t teach you how to cast a powerful love spell. If you’ve read my articles carefully, you should know that professional spells to bring back lost lover are dangerous and you should also know why:


- Easy love spells are like putting some antiseptic on a small wound and applying a sterile bandage over it;


- Powerful love spells are like a surgery which can’t be performed successfully by anyone but a trained surgeon which in our case is a trained spell caster.”


Question:


“Why can’t I use candles bought at a shopping mall in my spells?”


Answer:


“Because only candles bought at occult shops or esoteric websites can be used in sorcery. It’s a simple rule but it must be observed at all times. As a result, even trained sorcerers who know how to make their own magic candles and other magic accessories have to buy these at magic stores.”


Question:


“I love sex and I want to put a sex spell on a guy. Will I be in danger?”


Answer:


You will if you use black magic. It can cause brain damage. If it happens, you’ll lose control of yourself and become obsessed with sex. It’s like a curse which makes you think about nothing but sex. You will stop taking care of yourself. You’ll disregard the needs of your family and friends. You’ll probably quit your job. You’ll be driven by an uncontrollable sexual desire and strive to find a man to have sex with. So it’s a high risk to take and I suggest that you reach out a trained spell caster with sufficient experience in love and sex magic.”


Question:


“I’m a mother and I want to put a sex spell on the guy I like. If the spell backfires, will it affect my baby too?”


Answer:


“The fact that you’re thinking about it means that it probably will. It’s a sign. You must not cast that spell. I have to repeat what I’ve already said many times,


ALWAYS HIRE TRAINED SPELLCASTERS AND SORCERERS! NEVER PUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY AT RISK! if there is even a shadow of a doubt or fear in your heart, stop what you’re doing! occult practices are not for everyone! and everyone doing magic, no matter how simple the spell is, takes a big risk!”


Question:


“Are your services affordable?”


Answer:


“My services are reasonably priced and the price corresponds to my vast experience, training, and skills. Yes, my services are more expensive than those offered by less experienced sorcerers, but my love spells are extremely powerful and I can reunite people when there is little to no hope left.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Occasions Where Chauffeur Services Are High In Demand

5 Tips To Picking The Best Solar Company

Luxury Limousine Service - 5 Attributes of a Good Provider